In Going Beyond Limitations, Cross shares his own inspiring story of overcoming the challenging obstacles that stood in his way. He then goes on to describe eleven key principles that will change your life—as long as you put them into practice.If you’re tired of making excuses for why you’re stuck, if you’re ready to shed the limitations of the naysayers around you, then you’re ready to start on this transformational journey that will lead you to a vibrant life beyond your most vivid imagining!
It is possible to experience more of life.
No one likes to have problems they cannot solve. Why? Unsolved problems can lead to frustration, and frustration leads to lack of progress. Well, some problems may come from the decision you have made and others may because of decisions others have made. But if there is a problem and it affects us, we are obliged to want to solve it.
It may not be easy, but it is possible!
Before you apply the first step, you want to make sure you define the problem. It is important that you have an understanding of the nature of the problem you have at hand. It’s much easier to solves what you have clarity on and that that in mind, be patient with yourself as you embark on your journey of solving your problem.
Promise yourself that you are going to get better!
Let’s provide you with some ways to solve your problems so you can do more than just existing:
- Search for a possible solution. I hope you have already become clear on what the problem at hand is. However, what is most important after you finding solutions to your problem is what you do. No one can apply to your life what you have found, you will have to.
- Open your mind to the insights of others. It is clear that we don’t know it all and sometimes why we stay stuck longer in some of our problems are because we don’t allow ourselves to be open to the insights of others. If you want to pass the hurdle, talk with someone you trust or a coach.
- Leverage your ability and the ability of a close friend or a coach. If you want to solve your problem you have to use whatever ability you have to solve it, or use you ability to get more of what you want. When you are doing the things that you are naturally good at you are less likely to feel frustrated and the things that you are not so good at, delegate it to someone else.
- Validate your strength. In times when are pushed to think outside the box, discomfort can set in and that fine. But you still want to know within yourself that you are capable. You validate your strength through doing and sometimes before you start doing, you may have to remind yourself. Make yourself talk positive!
- Establish milestones. You don’t have to take on the entire problem all at once. You can solve the problem bit by bit until you complete. In fact, taking on too much can make you feel overwhelmed. You don’t want to be feeling overwhelmed when there is already a problem at hand. Establish milestones, break the problem in manageable pieces and get to work. Yes, you have to work on it to solve it!
What problem are you facing right now? Let’s talk!
Author Richard A. Cross knows from personal experience that, although your circumstances may hold you back for a time, everyone has the ability to break free from their limitations and realize their dreams.