Things change and sometimes when things change we are not ready, but one thing we can’t do and that is to stop change from taking place. Besides, what you don’t need to be cutting any slacks in is being around people who belittle your ambition.
Let’s look at these insightful quotes for a new perspective on life:
- “If you listen to your fears, you will die never knowing what a great person you might have been.” – Robert H. Schuller
- “The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself.” – Rita Mae Brown
- “It’s surprising how many persons go through life without ever recognizing that their feelings toward other people are largely determined by their feelings towards themselves, and if you’re not comfortable within yourself, you can’t be comfortable with others.” –Sidney J. Harris
- “We have become so addicted to comfort that when even the most insignificant inconsequential things disturb the perfect picture of the world we have in our head we get upset. We have become so sensitive to our own emotions and yet so insensitive and intolerant of others. This is when it is time to break free and see things from a bigger perspective other than their own.” –David Cuschieri
- “The most beautiful eyes are those that seek beauty in others.” –Unknown
- “The greatest weapon against stress is that ability to choose one thought over another.” -William James
- “Don’t take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions of others, you won’t be a victim of needless suffering.” – Don Miguel
- “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “We are always on our guard against contagious diseases of the body, but we are exasperatingly careless when it comes to the even more dangerous collective diseases of the mind.” – Carl Jung
- “No effort is ever wasted, although some pay dividends later than you think. Do not imagine that you “wasted your time” because something didn’t turn out right. There is no such thing as “waste” in the Universe. Everything – everything – yields benefit. It’s true. And your life will show you this. So, don’t decry the “effort that failed.” All things lead to your highest good. You just may not know it yet.” – Neale Donald Walsch
- When nobody else celebrates you, learn to celebrate yourself. When nobody else compliments you, then compliment yourself. It’s not up to other people to keep you encouraged. It’s up to you. Encouragement should come from the inside.” – Joel Osteen
The right perspective makes the impossible possible.
IT IS POSSIBLE TO GO BEYOND LIMITATIONS. IT MAY NOT BE EASY, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.
Thank you for your support!
THE BEST IS STILL WITHIN YOU!